Hotel Furniture Buyer's Guide
Hotel Furniture for Reception areas
First impressions of your hotel come from your reception area. Reception furniture makes a big impact, and will help your guests make up their mind about what kind of hotel this is before they reach the reception desk. Browse our range of hotel furniture
Reception Furniture Tips
- Reception furniture must be crisp and clean - choose fabrics that don't stain, and cushions that don't sag. Memory foam is very useful in this respect - as the name suggests, it always reverts to its original size and shape without the need for constant 'plumping'.
- Remember that the backs of the chairs may face the entrance, so make sure that furniture looks great from all directions.
- If chairs have to be regularly moved, consider wood strips on the top of the backs. These strips will be grabbed, so the upholstery is protected.
- If your chair and sofa feet are integral with their frame, they won't twist. Take care with screw-on square legs and feet, as they'll gradually loosen.
- If you have revolving bar stools with backs, opt for return springs so they spring back into a standard position. This'll maintain a tidy looking bar - and your staff will thank you for saving them the work! Browse our range of barstools
The Hotel Restaurant
Hotel dining rooms are becoming indistinguishable from stand-alone restaurants. Chairs, tables and banquette seating must be robust and practical - but also represent a central part of your interior design decisions. Browse our range of restaurant furniture
Hotel Bedroom Furniture
Bedroom desk chairs, easy chairs, stools and even sofas; we believe that all should be relatively compact; space is at a premium in most hotel bedrooms; so our ranges focus on furniture with a small footprint. Browse our range of bedroom furniture
Hotel Conference Room Furniture
Conference room furniture usually has to be lightweight and easily stackable, so it can be easily stored. Browse our range of practical conference furniture
Outdoor Restaurant Furniture & Patio Seating
Outdoor furniture tends to be more simple and often more modern, needing to be more robust and practical. Browse our extensive range. Also, read our Outdoor Furniture Buyers Guide.
We have a wealth of experience supplying hotel furniture - and would be delighted to give you advice on your project. Please do get in touch with our friendly and helpful team by calling freephone 0800 8494 135.
► View More Articles